toddler summer favorites


We are outdoors in the summer a lot. We’re also always on the go, honestly because we both get sick of each other when we’re stuck in the house for a few days. 

We’re always hitting the next park, zoo, beach, pool, water park, etc. So when it comes to the few important items that make our lives easier in the spring and summer, I think I’m a pro. Here are a few of tried and true items we use almost daily in the spring and summer.  



1. The perfect tote bag 
I pack a bag for Kelley every Wednesday when he goes to his Mimi’s house. I always have handy items in my bag, but I like to keep one filled with JUST his stuff. It also makes the perfect beach bag. This is from a shop on Etsy called Toluni. They have the cutest personalized bags, shirts, and invitations. This bag is not only adorable and personalized but it’s super sturdy and the perfect size! 

2. A Contigo water cup 
We’ve been using Contigo water bottles for a while now and nothing else compares. They’re the perfect on-the-go cups. And when I found Lolly Jo Studios and her ADORABLE personalized water bottles and tumblers, I was obsessed. Everywhere we go people mention how cute it is that his name is on his cup. Not to mention how perfect would they be for day care kids?! We have a water bottle with a shark and this adorable tumbler with a tractor so of course it’s Kelleys favorite. 

3. Sunglasses!
I thought Kelley was the only kid in the world who refused to wear sunglasses, but lately he’s been super into him and thinks they’re SO cool because his daddy has blue mirrors lense sunglasses too. These Ro•Sham•Bo Baby sunglasses are polarized and so tough and sturdy! Definitely meant for toddlers. You can bend and move them however you want and they don’t break! Perfect for my Wreck-It-Ralph. Use code KATIEKELLEY for 10% off! 

4. Bug Spray
We love the Babyganics brand. Kelley and I are both mosquito and bug magnets and we live in the mosquito capitol of the world (I made that up but it sounds right). Bug spray kind of freaks me out because of the smell and everything about it seems so.. harsh. But I trust Babyganics and love that its deet free, and plant and essential oil based.

5. Arbonne Baby Sunscreen
If you follow me on Instagram then you know that lately I'm on the hunt to find the best natural products that are paraben, fragrance, and dye free. I wont go on my "your skin is your largest organ" tangent but just know that what we put on our skin, especially on our kids, is so imporant! This SPF 30 sunscreen is free of harsh chemicals, parabens, and fragrances, and is water proof. You can order here. Its the only thing I'll put on Kelley's skin this summer!

6. Natives
I can't say enough good things about Natives. The ones we love are called Jeffersons. They are our favorite, holy grail shoe in the summertime. They are water proof, so easy to clean, easy to slip on and off. We wear them to the beach, park, etc and they hold up so well!



*some products on this post were sponsored 

What are your must have items to survive spring and summer with young kids?! Let me know! 
xox, katie

Comments

Popular Posts